| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Highland Home, Al in April is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 113.3mm (4.5in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Highland Home, Al April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Highland Home, Al, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Highland Home, Al:
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NE
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NE
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 156.5 kms (97.3 miles) ENE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) E
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) SE