| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Highland Home, Al in July is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 126.2mm (5in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 14:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Highland Home, Al July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Highland Home, Al, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Highland Home, Al:
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NE
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NE
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 156.5 kms (97.3 miles) ENE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) E
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) SE